We are opening registration for the 2017 Mountain Roots Produce CSA Programs today! The farm is glistening at the moment, with a thick layer of snow blanketing the fields. I hope everyone is having a wonderful winter, playing in the snow and enjoying the recent sunshine. My goodness, it so beautiful! I'm reminded daily how lucky we are to live in Southwest Colorado...
Winter is flying by around here... and we are very excited for the 2017 season growing and hope to make it the best year yet! Seeds are being ordered, plantings schedules/maps for 2017 are coming together and we planted the first seeds of the season, the alliums (onions, leeks, shallots and scallions) in the high tunnel last week. Mmmm, it felt good to have our hands in the soil. Grow alliums, grow!
We would love to have you join us and our farm this season, for 18-28 weeks of freshly harvested produce grown right here on the piece of land we call home. CSA Harvests will start in June and run through mid-December. We are constructing a few moveable hoophouses this season to help extend the seasons even more, as well as have more protected growing space for crops like tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, peppers etc... and cantaloupe trial. I can hardly wait!
OK, so how do you sign up?
- First, review the Summer CSA and Fall CSA details and options.
- Second, go to the CSA Sign-Up page and select a payment option.
- Third, mail a check or Pay Online to reserve your CSA Share for 2017
- If Paying by Check: Complete and submit the CSA Sign-Up Form online. Then make your check out to Mountain Roots Produce and mail to 41095 Road G, Mancos, CO 81328.
- Online Payments: Go to the farm store, select the CSA Share you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout. When you add a CSA Share to your cart, a CSA Sign-Up Form will pop up and need to be completed. **Please note, a 3% processing fee is added for online payments. If you wish to avoid this fee you can pay by check.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you so much for your support! I love the CSA model, I love planning the season with YOU in mind and knowing that we will get to see our CSA members every week.
Have a beautiful day!