We are opening registration for the 2018 Mountain Roots Produce Summer CSA today! We're currently preparing and planning for another growing season and we are seeding the first seeds of the season this afternoon.
We would love to have you join us and our farm this season, for 18-28 weeks of freshly harvested produce grown right here on this beautiful piece of land we call home.
Let's do this! So how do I sign up for the CSA?
- First, review the Summer CSA and Fall CSA details and options.
- Second, go to the CSA Sign-Up page and select a payment option.
- Third, mail a check or Pay Online to reserve your CSA Share for 2018
- If Paying by Check: Complete and submit the CSA Sign-Up Form online. Then make your check out to Mountain Roots Produce and mail to 41095 Road G, Mancos, CO 81328.
- Online Payments: Go to the farm store, select the CSA Share you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout. When you add a CSA Share to your cart, a CSA Sign-Up Form will pop up and need to be completed. **Please note, a 3% processing fee is added for online payments. If you wish to avoid this fee you can pay by check.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you so much for your support! I love the CSA model, I love planning the season with YOU in mind and knowing that we will get to see and connect with our CSA members every week.
Have a beautiful day!